dayfifty

The day that changed everything. The day I found out I’m going to be a mom.

4 May 2012

May I introduce to you...

...a very special little boy.

Please welcome my little boy; Charles Henry Buddy Barker.

Chuck Barker @ 6 days old

Our little darling child was born at 00.02am on 26th April 2012 weighing 7lb 10oz (addaboy). The birth was quite the experience but it went very well with no complications and he was born very, very fast. It took a little while to sink in but I'm pleased with how it went and very VERY proud of my body and my boy for working so well together to bring him to us safely. If it were left to my brain then who knows how it would have gone.

I'll be doing a birth story and a week in the life of my boy post very soon, once we've got the bank holiday masses out of the waym, and maybe after starting to get to grips with being a mama. Life certainly isn't the same.

I've never felt so full of love and terror at the same time. This is going to be one helluva ride.

I'm in love with another Barker boy.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! He's gorgeous, and so happy to hear it went well for you :) Welcome to the world Charles xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Welcome to the World Charles .. you have THE BEST birthday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

The day that changed everything. The day I found out I'm going to be a mom.

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
South Yorkshire, United Kingdom


Hello poppet.

I'm Stephy-Lou, a new-mom tackling parenting one day at a time.

Follow my general misdemeanors at hellopoppet.com or check out our pregnancy & parenting adventures at dayfifty.blogspot.com

Latest Pins
-->

You can follow me at..

Instagram